June 1st, 2014
WHAT: The Spring meetings of the Midwest Macroeconomics Conference will convene May 30 – June 1, 2014 on the campus of The University of Missouri.
Tim Cogley (New York University) and Tim Fuerst (Notre Dame) will give the Plenary Lectures. The plenary lectures are sponsored by the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
The conference co-organizers are Joe Haslag and Chris Otrok, University of Missouri.
The program committee is:
- Silvio Contessi—Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Jose Mustre Del Rio—Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Andrew Foerster—Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Carlos Garriga—Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Chao Gu—University of Missouri
- Shawn Ni—University of Missouri
- Mike Owyang—Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
WHERE: Middlebush Hall, MU Campus
WHEN: Friday, May 30 – Sunday, June 1, 2014
NOTE: Registration is now open: $75 for faculty or $50 for graduate students. For more details visit economics.missouri.edu/conferences/2014_midwest_macro.shtml
For more information, please contact Joann Kunza, email@example.com.